InkChair™ Package w/ Utility Tray & Armrest - InkBed
- Free Shipping to All Lower US 48 States.
- This item cannot be shipped to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico or Internationally.
InkChair™ Tattoo Studio Package with the Patented InkChair, a Black Steel Utility Tray, and your choice of Adjustable Armrest.
- Patented Adjustable InkChair™
- Black Steel Utility Tray with Removable Cup
- Your Choice of Adjustable Tattoo Armrest
- Tilt-Adjust Armrest
- Ball-and-Socket Full Angle-Adjustable Tattoo Armrest
Option 1: Standard Tilt Armrest
- 2 Separate Tension Knobs
- 19" Long x 4" Wide x 4" Deep
- 4" thick high-density foam
- 10" Swivel Tilt
- Height Adjusts from 27.5" to 44" High
Option 2: Deluxe Sturdy Ball & Socket Joint Fully Adjustable Tattoo Armrest and Leg rest
- 2 Separate Wide-Key Tension Knobs: Easily adjust and securely lock at your desired angle.
- Generously sized:
- 18.75" Long x 4" Wide x 4" Deep
- High Density Comfort Foam Padding: 4" thick high density foam for extreme comfort
- NEW Ball-and-Socket Swivel Tilt Mechanism: High range of adjustability for all your client needs
- Height Adjusts from 21" to 41" High
About The Patented InkChair™
- PATENTED Swing-out Leg rests: This design gets the leg rests out of the way to give you unobstructed access to your client’s shoulders, and entire back
- PATENTED Cobra-Style Backrest
- 4" High Density Comfort Foam Padding
- Removable & Extendable Headrest
- 180° Range Armrests flips to convert the chair for back work
- Sturdy Hydraulic Base allows for 360° rotation
- Weight limit: 400 lbs
- Weight: 125 lbs
- Chair Width (including armrests): 26" Wide
- Cobra Backrest Height: 25" (Headrest extends this additional 8.5")
- Armrest Dimensions: 16.5" L x 3.5" W
- Leg rest Dimensions: 16" L x 10" W
- Height Range: 20"-24.5" (seat to floor)
Important Note: The InkChair™ is not intended to lie flat.
The intended use of this product is to provide a comfortable seated or reclined location for clients to rest while receiving tattoos. Depending on the height and weight of your client, reclining the InkChair™ at too large of an angle can cause the base to become unstable and possibly cause the chair to tip over. Upon reclining, always test the chair for stability never recline to the point where the chair base becomes unstable.
When straddling the patent-pending cobra-backrest both of your client’s feet should rest firmly on the floor to prevent risk of tipping. Clients should only sit on the flat seat, never at any time should anyone sit on the armrests, backrest, or leg rest (for InkBed™).
If you wish a fully flat option – please consider The InkBed™. The InkBed™ is designed with an extra-wide stable base to provide the needed support for a completely flat profile.
About The Black Steel Air Lift All Purpose Tray with Removable Utility Cup
- Black steel tray on a solid black base
- Removable utility cup for products, ink, or cleaning solutions
- 1 3/4" Barrier Lip around tray prevents spillage mess and secures tray contents
- Smooth rolling casters for easy mobility
- Adjustable height from 28 1/2" to 47"
- Inside Tray Dimensions: 15" x 11"
- Tray Dimensions (including Lip): 17 1/2" x 13 3/4"
- InkBed product comes with a minimum 12-month warranty.
- Free Shipping. Please allow 4-5 business days to ship.
- Ground shipments to lower 48 US states only.
- Read more on product warranty here.
Ineligible for discounts.