We encourage our customers to read and be familiar with our store policy. Our goal is to be as transparent as possible so the buying experience you have with Element Tattoo Supply will be the best it possibly can be.ORDER FULFILLMENT POLICY
- Fulfillment means that the items you ordered are packaged and handed to the carrier for delivery.
- Orders placed BEFORE 2 p.m. Monday through Friday are fulfilled and handed to the carrier the same day.
- Orders placed AFTER 2 p.m. will be fulfilled on the following business day.
- Business days are Monday through Friday.
Order delivery times are based on the Shipping service chosen by the customer at checkout.
- Ground Service means your package will be shipped by ground transport and delivered to you anywhere between 3 to 10 days business days, depending on the destination.
- Two-Day Business Service means your package will be shipped by Air service and delivered to you in 2 business days - Saturday, Sunday, or Holiday are not included.
- One-Day Business Service means your package will be shipped by Air service and delivered to you the next business day - Saturday, Sunday, or Holiday are not included.
We've observed the following Ground Service delivery times:
|Packages being shipped to...
|Are usually delivered in...
|2 to 3 days
|3 to 4 days
|4 to 6 days
|4 to 6 days
|3 to 4 days
|2 to 3 days
HAWAII AND ALASKA CUSTOMERS
Although we do not offer free shipping to your area, we have negotiated great 2-day rates with FedEx.
Give us a call to arrange a custom shipping quote.
GENERAL SHIPPING POLICY
- Orders are shipped from our warehouse in southern California, USA.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide an accurate, safe, and deliverable shipping address.
- Element Tattoo Supply is not responsible for any loss, stolen, or missing packages.
- Shipping fees are not refundable.
This service delivers on business days only - Monday through Friday.
- There is no Saturday-day delivery available.
- For example, if you place an order on Friday after 2 p.m. your order will be fulfilled on the next business day.
- Carriers do not pick up our packages on Saturdays, Sundays, or holidays.
- Orders can only be shipped to the credit card billing address, customer's residence, or place of employment.
- Orders shipping to an address different from the credit card billing address will be placed on hold until the Customer Verification Process is complete.
- The Customers Verification Process involves providing proof of residence or employment.
- Acceptable forms of proof can be a driver's license, a utility bill or any official document showing both the customer name and the address the package is shipping to.
- If proof cannot be provided, the order must shipped to the billing address of the credit or it must be canceled.
- Customers with more than one previous order are not subject to this verification process.
- Free shipping is available for all US orders valued above $100 that are shipping within the US contiguous 48 States.
- We do not offer free shipping to Hawaii or Alaska
- Be aware that some per-product exceptions do apply. We always reserve the right to determine the method of shipment and whether or not to apply free shipping.
- International customers should be aware of import and customs regulations pertaining to the items being purchased.
- Should the package be returned by Customs due to regulatory reasons your order will be considered a "Cancelled" order and be subjected to a restocking fee.
- With the exception of orders placed in Canada, International customers should be aware that duty and taxes may or may not be applicable and that we do not collect duty or taxes.
- Applicable duties, taxes, and brokerage fees are the responsibility of the customer.
- If you refuse your package and do not wish to pay these fees and your package is returned by Customs, this will be considered a canceled order and be subjected to a cancellation fee as well as any additional fee brought on by the Carrier.
- Orders for tattoo machines and/or high-value equipment are always shipped with signature confirmation.
- It is the responsibility of the customers to make themselves available to sign for the package upon delivery.
- If the package is returned for non-signature delivery, the shipping cost will not be returned, and a cancellation fee will apply.
- Order cancellations will processed based on the following scenarios:
- Order has NOT Shipped - order will be canceled and full refund will be issued.
- Order HAS been shipped but NOT Delivered - customer should refuse acceptance of the package so that the package can be returned to us. Once we receive the returned package, we will issue a refund for the order minus a 20% restocking fee and any shipping fee paid.
- Order HAS been shipped but Delivered - customer should send the package back to us at the customer's expense. Once we receive the returned package, we will issue a refund for the order minus a 20% restocking fee and any shipping fee paid.
- To cancel an order, please call 657-400-9062 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Refunds are always in the form of a store credit.
- Shipping fees paid are not refundable.
PRODUCT RETURNS POLICY- Eligible products must be received by us within 30 days from the time of the original delivery.
- Eligible products must not have been used and must be returned with all the original packaging.
- The following products are NOT eligible for return:
- Tattoo Ink
- Tattoo Needles or Cartridges
- Tattoo Anesthetics
- Customer is responsible for the shipping cost of the returned item.
- Returns are refunded in the form of store credit.
To return a product, please send an email to: email@example.com
ORDER CANCELLATION POLICY
Order cancellations will handled based on the each of following scenarios:
- If the order has NOT Shipped - The order can be canceled and full refund will be issued.
- If the order HAS been shipped but NOT delivered - The customer should refuse delivery of the package as to allow the package to be returned. Once returned package is received, we will issue a refund for the order amount minus a 20% restocking fee and any shipping fee paid.
- If the order WAS shipped and has been delivered - The customer should, at the customer's expense, return package. Once returned package is received, we will issue a refund for the order amount minus a 20% restocking fee and any shipping fee paid.
To cancel an order, please call 657-400-9062 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org