Our Warranty does not cover the following provisions:
- The Warranty does not cover damage or loss in transit.
- Warranty coverage is only in effect for merchandise that is utilized within the geographic boundaries of the continental United States.
- The Warranty does not cover accidental damage, misuse, cabinet parts, handles, knobs, or consumable items.
- The product must be correctly installed and operated in accordance with the instructions contained in the manual and/or assembly guides.
- Goods must be used solely for intended purposes. The Warranty will terminate immediately upon re-sale or transfer of ownership from the original purchaser and/or if the product has been damaged by unauthorized installation or repair.
- The Warranty does not apply to upholstery, synthetic leather, or upholstery parts.
- The Warranty does not include replacement bulbs, any glass components, consumables such as filters, nor does it cover normal wear-and-tear.
If a client receives a product that does not conform to our Warranty, the client is responsible for providing written notice to InkBed within thirty (30) days from the occurrence of the failure. The written notice allows InkBed to decide, in Inkbed’s sole discretion,, whether to correct the issue by repair or replacement of parts or the item and such action by Inkbed shall constitute fulfillment of all Warranty obligations.
InkBed reserves the right to fulfill the Warranty at our own discretion. This may include sending parts for repair or complete replacement of goods according to the policies set forth in the Warranty. It is the client’s responsibility and not InkBed’s, to contact and return damaged products directly to us for repair or replacement. Customers are responsible for shipping the item to our service department. All shipping fees are the customer's responsibility and shall not be reimbursed by InkBed. Any labor or repair of returned products does not renew or extend the Warranty. After the Warranty expiration date, customers may contact InkBed for service but may be charged a nominal fee for parts, labor, and return transit.
MAINTENANCE AND CARE:
To keep goods safe and functional and preserve Warranty coverage, Buyer should regularly inspect goods and tighten loose screws. Worn or damaged glides should be replaced. Buyer should only move goods with proper assistance. Questions regarding maintenance can be directed to our service department at: Service@InkBed.com.
CUSTOMERS OUTSIDE OF THE CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES
The Warranty does not apply to goods delivered to or located outside of the continental United States. Customers outside the continental United States requesting product service are responsible for all shipping costs to and from the customer's location to our service center as well as fees and charges for labor and parts.
INKBED MAKES NO OTHER EXPRESS WARRANTY WITH RESPECT TO THE GOODS AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND ALL WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF CONDUCT, COURSE OF DEALING OR CUSTOM OF TRADE. INKBED SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE, CHANGE OR EFFECT TO THE GOODS RESULTING FROM OR RELATED TO ANY ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF BUYER, ITS AGENTS OR CUSTOMERS INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO FAILURE TO PERFORM THE REQUISITE MAINTENANCE AS SET FORTH HEREIN. NO REPRESENTATIVE OF INKBED IS AUTHORIZED TO MAKE ANY CHANGES OR MODIFICATIONS TO THESE LIMITED WARRANTIES. INKBED’S SOLE LIABILITY UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL BE TO REPLACE OR REPAIR DAMAGED PRODUCT, AT INKBED’S SOLE DISCRETION. IN NO EVENT SHALL INKBED BE LIABILE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES FOR PERSONAL INJURY, LOST PROFITS OR PROPERTY DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THE USE OF THE GOODS SOLD BY INKBED.