Tattooable Synthetic Female Arm, Fitzpatrick Tone 2 - A Pound of Flesh
- Free US Shipping on orders over $100
- Same-day Shipping on orders received by 2pm PST.
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Fitzpatrick Skin Tone 2 Synthetic Tattooable Female Arm with Hand - A Pound of Flesh
Presenting the ideal partner to our original APOF Arm: the APOF Female Arm. Tattoo them with all you’ve got, then make them give each other a high-five. Our APOF Female Arm is an excellent addition to your 3D portfolio so clients can see firsthand how your work looks like on “skin,” and request you tattoo their arm, too. Take your pick between a right and left arm.
15-1/8” (L) x 6-18” (W) x 3-1/4” thick
- Available in Right or Left
- Fitzpatrick Skin Tone 2
- Life-like in size and shape
- Made with silicone and rubber-based materials
- Apprentices and beginners can practice tattooing techniques
- Professionals can use as a 3D portfolio or canvas to try out equipment and techniques
Stencil Application Tips:
Step 1: Apply isopropyl alcohol to a sheet of paper towel. Then wipe the tattoo site with your paper towel to clean it.
Step 2: Soak another sheet of paper towel with isopropyl alcohol. Then run a Speed Stick deodorant directly on the alcohol-soaked paper towel.
Hygiene Tip: Never apply the Speed Stick deodorant directly to the tattooable surface.
Step 3: Rub the Speed Stick deodorant and alcohol mixture directly onto the tattoo site.
Step 4: Apply your stencil evenly. Put pressure on it for about 5–10 seconds.
Step 5: Peel away your stencil carefully.
Step 6: Blowdry your freshly applied stencil for 5–10 minutes. Then let it dry fully overnight.