A Pound of Flesh - Tattooable Lucky Cat
- Free US Shipping on orders over $100
- Same-day Shipping on orders received by 2pm PST.
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Our Tattooable Lucky Cat calmly awaits your best masterworks. Lucky Cat’s lifelike texture and curvature aren’t the only benefits this canvas offers. See how its paw is raised? That’s how it beckons in new clients after you tattoo it with all you’ve got. Perfect for your workstation, front desk, or shop window, Lucky Cat attracts good luck, good clients, and good vibes for the whole shop. Bring a tattooed Lucky Cat to your next convention to really set the tone for a successful event.
4” (W) x 7.25” (H); 4.25” (D)
- Molded to resemble a real Lucky Cat
- A purr-fectly tattooable icon
- Brings wealth & good fortune to your shop
- Life-like in size and shape
- Made with silicone and rubber-based materials
- Apprentices and beginners can practice tattooing techniques
- Professionals can use as a 3D portfolio or canvas to try new equipment and techniques
Stencil Application Tips:
Step 1: Apply isopropyl alcohol to a sheet of paper towel. Then wipe the tattoo site with your paper towel to clean it.
Step 2: Soak another sheet of paper towel with isopropyl alcohol. Then run a Speed Stick deodorant directly on the alcohol-soaked paper towel.
Hygiene Tip: Never apply the Speed Stick deodorant directly to the tattooable surface.
Step 3: Rub the Speed Stick deodorant and alcohol mixture directly onto the tattoo site.
Step 4: Apply your stencil evenly. Put pressure on it for about 5–10 seconds.
Step 5: Peel away your stencil carefully.
Step 6: Blow-dry your freshly applied stencil for 5–10 minutes. Then let it dry fully overnight.