Tattoo Nipples /Half Grommets
- Free US Shipping on orders over $100
- Same-day Shipping on orders received by 2pm PST.
- Low stock - 10 items left
- Inventory on the way
What are Grommets or Half nipples used for? These black grommets are used to keep the loupe of the tattoo needle bar snug with the armature bar creating a more stable tattoo needle when the machine is on.
So small yet so vital to any coil tattoo machine and rotary machines that use a needles bar or push bar, Without a grommet your tattoo needle will not be snug and irate when using your machine this will cause your outlines of the tattoo come out shaky, and shading tattoos unstable this can cause ink spitting from the tip of the tube. These rubber grommet will absorb the vibration of the eye loop and Armature bar.
- Made of ABS Rubber.
- Color is Black.
- Diameter is 3/8 of an inch.
- Depth is 1/4 of an inch
- Easy to use.
- Fully disposable.
- Fits all armature bars.
- Used with a coil tattoo machine.
- Used with rotary tattoo machine that utilizes a push bar.