Tattoo Numbing Cream is used for numbing a localized topical area to ease pain during tattooing procedures.
- Perform a skin test to avoid allergic reactions.
- Shave and clean the area. When cleaning do your best to remove dirt and oils from the skin.
- Apply a thick layer. Do not rub in.
- Cover with cling film (saran wrap). Use at least two layers.
- Leave on for at least 90 minutes.
- Clean skin real well, scrub if necessary, removing as much dirt and oil from the skin. The scrubbing process also exfoliates which helps with absorption.
- While covered with cling wrap, keep the area warm by covering it up with a cloth. The warmth helps open pores and accelerates absorption.
- Avoid drinking alcohol the night before and during your tattoo procedures.
Active Ingredients: 5% Lidocaine, 5% Prilocaine, and 1% Epinephrine
Inactive Ingredient: Benzyl Alcohol, Carbomer 934, Lecithin(Soybean), Propylene Glycol, Tocopherol Acetate, Water.
Product of Australia