Bishop V6 Rotary Tattoo Machine 3.5mm RCA
Regular price $395.99 Sale price$299.99 Save $96.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Free US Shipping on orders over $100
- Same-day Shipping on orders received by 2pm PST.
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
V6 Rotary Tattoo Machine, Polished Black 3.5mm Shader/Liner RCA
- Recommended for artists transitioning from coil to rotary, or who prefer back-weight
- Special ergonomic design that balances the back-weight forward, giving a better balance
- Works with traditional needles and tubes, as well as cartridges via the included plunger bars
- All parts other than the motor are made in the USA
- Custom designed Namiki precision Japanese motor.
- Aircraft aluminum on state-of-the-art 5-axis Kitamura CNC machines in our ISO 9000 facility in California.
- Hand polished to a mirror finish, then anodized to the highest industry standards
- Perfect linear driven motion for accuracy.
- Powerful motor that works well for most styles of tattooing.
- Double needle clip, which holds the needle perfectly in place, eliminating the need for rubber bands and any lateral motion of the needle. This allows the artist to pick away at those ultra-fine details.
- This machine, like all other Bishop Machines, is not autoclavable and cannot be autoclaved. Doing so will violate your warranty - we recommend cleaning your machine with cold sterilization techniques with germicidal agents like Madacide, as well as wrapping and bagging your equipment before use.
- 12 month warranty (non-transferable).
- RCA cord is not included.