Vasocaine Spray, Liquid-based Topical Anesthetic - 4 oz.
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Free US Shipping on orders over $100
- Same-day Shipping on orders received by 2pm PST.
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Dermal Source’s Five-Star Vasocaine is a liquid-based topical anesthetic in a 4 oz spray top bottle.
For use during a pain-sensitive procedure. It is ineffective on intact skin. It is safe for use on all procedures except eyeliner. It also contains a vascular constrictor to reduce swelling and bleeding.
- A sensitivity test is advised prior to use.
- Apply sparingly to broken skin.
- The product is ineffective when applied to intact skin.
- Wait until the anesthetic effect occurs (2-5 minutes).
- Remove the product before continuing with your procedure.
- Lidocaine HCI 5% (Topical Anesthetic)
- Epinephrine 0.1% (Vasoconstrictor)
Inactive Ingredients: Purified water, propylene glycol, sodium Metabisulfite, Citric Acid, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben, and Disodium EDTA
- Weight: 5 oz
- Dimensions: 6.5 x 1.5 x 1.5 in