The BISHOP Power WAND Full Set
- Free US Shipping on orders over $100
- Same-day Shipping on orders received by 2pm PST.
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
- The Wand you already know and love – with a new magnetic backplate that allows the Bishop x Critical batteries to sit flush on the machine.
- When used with the Shorty battery, the Power Wand is only 4.4” and 5.2oz” – the lightest set up on the market currently!
- Compatible with all Critical Connect firmware and hardware – including the Critical Connect Footswitch.
- The magnetic connection allows for a 360 degree positioning of the battery and allows for an easy, quick swap if your battery needs to be changed.
- The full set comes with 1 Power Wand, 1 Power Wand Battery Pack (1500 mAh), 1 Power Wand Shorty Battery Pack (800mAh), 1 Power Wand RCA Adapter, one 7ft RCA Cord (Grey), 1 Critical Universal Battery Dock (2 battery slots), and 1 6ft Charging Cord for the dock.
- A note regarding the readout on these batteries: if you see the battery percentage fluctuating, the battery is calibrating to provide you with the most accurate battery life read-out and has no effect on the functionality and run time of your battery/machine.
- Tier 1 grade battery used to make this power pack.
- After powering on, initial battery life display will take approximately 5 seconds to calibrate to an accurate read-out.
- You may notice the battery life adjust (increases or drops) between activation and pauses during sessions – this is because the battery calibration is reflecting the device’s current usage scenario.
- Note the percentage difference may be more noticeable on the Shorty batteries due to the smaller battery capacity.
SHADER: The perfect machine for black and grey work, with a softer motor and a 3.5mm stroke. Use it to do multiple passes, very fine linework, and anything requiring a softer touch.
PACKER: The all arounder for just about anything, with a harder hitting motor and a 4.2mm stroke. Use it for line work, color packing, run it lower for softer work and higher for bold lines.
LINER: The specialist machine, with a harder hitting motor and a 5.0mm stroke. Use it for single passes on big, bold lines over 9RL.