AVA Tattoo Repair Derm Film 8 in x 10.5 yds Roll
Regular price $19.99 Sale price$17.99 Save $2.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Free US Shipping on orders over $100
- Same-day Shipping on orders received by 2pm PST.
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
An after-care bandage that is flexible, breathable, waterproof, hypo-allergenic, and keeps out dirt and germs.
Compared to Saniderm, AVA Tattoo Repair film exceeds quality, performance, and price.
- Keeps out water, dirt, and germs yet let the skin breathe.
- Speeds up the healing process and reduces scabbing.
- Light and flexible for ultimate comfort.
- Latex-free and hypoallergenic.
- Can cut to fit any size tattoo.
Roll size: 8 inches wide x 32 ft Long
Very simple to use:
- It's best to pre-cut the film prior to applying the stencil on, this will ensure there’s no risk of cross-contamination when handling the roll and trying to measure up an area after the tattoo has been completed.
- Prepare the area make sure you leave the fresh tattoo to bleed out for a few minutes, wipe the tattoo with a wet paper towel to remove blood, etc.
- Wipe down with a dry paper towel.
- Now grab your pre-cut repairing film, remove the bottom paper side(white side) from the pre-cut edge slit to reveal the sticky side, and place it onto the fresh tattoo making sure there’s a 1-2cm outer edge around the full tattoo.
- Remove the top clear layer, this will leave a thin film layer behind. If the tattoo is not fully covered the second layer of film can be added with an overlap of 1-2cm.
- Rub it down to make good adherence to the skin.
- The customer can still have a shower and not have to worry about getting the tattoo wet.
- To remove it simply pick from a corner and peel it back slowly, can be run under warm water to ease peeling, wash the tattoo area path it dry and apply aftercare till fully healed.