Green Soap 8oz. (Ready-to-Use Bottle)
- Free US Shipping on orders over $100
- Same-day Shipping on orders received by 2pm PST.
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
Original Green soap in this convenient, ready to use bottle.
Green soap is the de-facto cleaning agent used by professional tattoo artists because of its powerful ability to remove germs and bacteria from the skin. It is used in all three stages of the tattoo process. Green soap is an environmentally friendly, non-corrosive, and oil-based vegetable soap.
- Before - Green Soap is used to sanitize skin.
- During - Green Soap is used during the tattoo process to reduce germ and remove ink and skin pigmentation.
- After - Green Soap is used to clean and assist in healing the tattoo area.
Because green soap is noncorrosive, it can also be used to safely soak equipment to loosen dried debris before cleaning and sterilization
This product is already mixed and ready to be used.
- 8 oz bottle.
- Pre-mixed, read ready to use.
- No need for separate Squeeze bottle
- Very convenient to use
Ingredients: Green Soap U.S.P, Ethyl Alcohol 30%, Purified Water, Lavender Oil