Flux S Wireless PMU Machine Gunmetal 3mm Stroke
- Free US Shipping on orders over $100
- Same-day Shipping on orders received by 2pm PST.
Microbeau is introducing something exciting to the cosmetic tattooing community! Ahead of the curve, we pushed the boundaries of technology to bring to market the cordless Flux S™ permanent makeup machine.
Count on Microbeau’s approachable customer service based in the USA and our quest for innovative, reliable machines designed by PMU technicians.
The Flux S interchangeable battery lasts up to 12 hours and charges with a regular USB-C cord.
Optimized for PMU artists’ needs, it is elegantly designed, manageable and lightweight for an ease of use that will unleash your abilities to a whole new level of beauty.
Soon you’ll be able to control the voltage using voice commands through new features on the Darklab app, which you can download for free on your cellphone. Other updates will increase your business efficiency, as well as helping avoid cross-contamination.
- No cord, no power supply = less cross-contamination
- Very easy setup
- Switch sides effortlessly while working
- New generation of brushless motors means it’s lightweight: Only 6 ounces (170 grams)
- Dynamic Power Path Management: Consistent power for more accurate work
- 3 mm stroke optimized for PMU
- Most of the weight is in the center
- User-friendly, color-coded voltage display
- Decrease and increase voltage by half increments
- Voltage from 5 – 12 Volts
- Detachable battery: Switch to the auxiliary battery. Save when you buy both at the same time!*
- Battery life: An average of 5-6 hours of battery life, dependent on functional preferences*.
*needle resistance, machine speed (voltage/hertz), and stroke
- Bluetooth enabled: Pair with Darklab app
- Darklab app: Change voltage through voice, access tattoo time and receive firmware updates
- Compatible with most membrane needles
- Manufactured in the USA
- ***NOT compatible with the Killswitch***
*If you are thinking ahead and would like to have an extra battery for backup, we suggest you do so now and save $50 because we do not plan to sell them separately until all Flux S orders have been delivered.
The Flux S User Manual contains all the technical specifications and features of the machine.
Spektra Rotary warrants the product will perform efficiently when used by a Professional Tattoo Artist. All machine body components not subjected to normal wear and tear will be covered under warranty for the life of the machine. The motor warranty will be covered for 1 year from the date of purchase.
Should this product prove to be defective due to manufacturing issues, FK Irons will repair the machine free of charge.