Axys Valhalla Rotary Pen Tattoo Machine - Gold
- Free US Shipping on orders over $100
- Same-day Shipping on orders received by 2pm PST.
- Low stock - 4 items left
- Inventory on the way
A professional tattoo machine that features an adjustable stroke capability.
All those times you had to set up multiple machines…
All those times you had only one, but you worked hard to make it work anyway.
Those times are behind you now, because the Axys Valhalla does everything that every machine before it ever could, without tools or needing to stop mid-tattoo to make adjustments. It’s the first machine in the world to offer this kind of power.
- Driven by a 10 Watt, high-torque, Swiss-made, Maxon precision motor.
- Fully American manufactured and assembled.
- Constructed of 6061-T6 aluminum, finished in Mil Spec Type II anodizing.
- American-made Main Bearing
- Adjustable stroke. - 5 strokes in one machine, changeable on the fly. 2.5mm, 2.9mm, 3.4mm, 3.8mm, and 4.2mm
- The primary range of 5 volts – 14 volts (motor will start and run down to 3v)
- Lubricated for life
- No need for maintenance
- RCA not included.
- Fits most standard-size cartridge needles.
- Download User Manual
- Protected with a 12-month manufacturer warranty.
- (1) Valhalla Pen Tattoo Machine
An all-in-one machine; Liner, Shader, and Color Packer. An excellent alternative to Bishop Wand, without sacrificing quality.