05RS - Low Profile Tattoo Needles - 50pk
Low Profile Tattoo Needles Box 50
Element Tattoo Supply
As a tattoo artist looking for the best tattoo needles for smooth solid shading or color packing to do the job right, you need a Low Profile 3RS tattoo needle in your station. Perfect for creating super soft blending, shadings, and color packing, they are the ideal needles for clear traditional to detailed tattoo work.
Our tattoo needles are carefully crafted to allow you to do your best work without issue. That means better final tattoo designs and even happier clients.
Benefits of the Low Profile Needle design by Eddie Tana:
- Prevents curving and flexing and improves stability due to the lower soldering
- Stiffer needles for better color delivery and a smoother gradient to your clients’ finished work
- Gets the ink under the skin in a consistent pattern
- Crisp, clear lines and your ink flows smoothly
- Less trauma to your clients’ skin for a faster recovery time
- Perfect for solid colors, soft shading, and stick and poke art
tattoo needles are designed for professional tattoo artists
In a side-by-side comparison of needles, you can clearly see that the 3RS Low Profile Tattoo Needles are superior to the rest. Professional artists prefer these needles for their durability, precision control, and consistent, on-point groupings.
They are just the right size for a clean, crisp shading every time. They are neither too thick nor too thin. And every needle is checked for quality control before packing.
- 50-pack, premade, one-time use, disposable needles
- Manufactured with 304 medical-grade stainless steel
- Arrives individually packaged and sterilized (with EO gases)
- Blister packed with expiry date clearly visible
- Can be used with all coil and tattoo machines
- Compatible with all tattoo tubes (aluminum, plastic, and or disposable) on the market
- Traditional needle design with eye loupe on the bar
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.