14RL Low Profile Tattoo Needles Box of 50
14 RL Tattoo Needles | Low Profile 14 Round Liner Needles | 50-Pack
Showcase your skill with the Low Profile 14 Round Liner Tattoo Needle
As a tattoo artist looking for the best tattoo needles for lining, you need a Low Profile 14RL tattoo needle in your station. Perfect for creating clean lines, intricate shadings, and filling in, they are the ideal needles for clear outlines and detailed work.
Our 14RL tattoo needles are carefully crafted to allow you to do your best work without issue. That means better final tattoo designs and even happier clients.
Benefits of the Low Profile Needle design by Eddie Tana:
- Prevents curving and flexing and improves stability due to the lower soldering
- Stiffer needles for better color delivery and a smoother gradient to your clients’ finished work
- Gets the ink under the skin in a consistent pattern
- Crisp, clear lines and your ink flows smoothly
- Less trauma to your clients’ skin for a faster recovery time
- Perfect for solid colors, soft shading, and stick and poke art
14RL tattoo needles are designed for professional tattoo artists
In a side-by-side comparison of needles, you can clearly see that the 14RL Low Profile Tattoo Needles are superior to the rest. Professional artists prefer these needles for their durability, precision control, and consistent, on-point groupings.
They are just the right size for a clean, crisp outline every time. They are neither too thick nor too thin. And every needle is checked for quality control before packing.
- 50-pack, premade, one-time use, disposable needles
- Manufactured with 304 medical-grade stainless steel
- Arrives individually packaged and sterilized (with EO gases)
- Blister packed with expiry date clearly visible
- Can be used with all coil and tattoo machines
- Compatible with all tattoo tubes (aluminum, plastic, and or disposable) on the market
- Traditional needle design with eye loupe on the bar
- Size: #12
- Diameter 0.35