At a glance:
- We do our best to ship out all orders on the day that they are placed by 2pm PST the same day, Monday through Friday. Orders placed after 2pm will typically be shipped the following business day. Orders placed on Friday's or on holiday's will be shipped the following business day.
- We generally use USPS and UPS as carriers, whichever has the best rate for our customers.
- Same day shipping cutoff time is 2 p.m. PST Monday through Friday - all order made after these time will be shipped out the next business day.
- Cancellation can be accepted in the following situations:
- Order has not yet been shipped.
- Order has shipped, the customer is expected to refuse shipment. Upon receipt of the refused package, we will process a refund. This may take up to 7-10 business days.
- Order was shipped and the package was accepted by the customer. The customer is expected to ship the package in its original unopened packaging back at the customer's expense. Upon receipt and inspection we will process the refund less any shipping cost incurred and a 30% restocking fee.
Subject to stock availability. We try to maintain accurate stock counts on our website but from time-to-time there may be a stock discrepancy and we will not be able to fulfill all your items at time of purchase. In this instance, we will fulfill the available products to you, and contact you about whether you would prefer to await restocking of the backordered item or if you would prefer for us to process a refund.
2. Shipping Costs
Shipping costs are calculated during checkout based on weight, dimensions and destination of the items in the order. Payment for shipping will be collected with the purchase. This price will be the final price for shipping cost to the customer.
3.1 Return Due To Change Of Mind
- Element Tattoo Supply will happily accept returns as long as a request is made within within 30 days of receipt of item and is returned to us in original packaging, unused and in resellable condition.
- Return shipping will be paid at the customers expense and will be required to arrange their own shipping.
- Once returns are received, inspected for condition and accepted, refunds will be processed less any shipping cost incurred and a 30% restocking fee.
3.2 Warranty Returns
Element Tattoo Supply will happily honor any valid warranty claims, provided a claim is submitted within 30 days of receipt of items. Customers will be required to pre-pay the return shipping, however we will reimburse you upon successful warranty claim. Upon return receipt of items for warranty claim, you can expect Element Tattoo Supply to process your warranty claim within 7-10 business days. Once warranty claim is confirmed, you will receive the choice of:
(a) refund to your payment method
(b) a refund in store credit
(c) a replacement item sent to you (if stock is available)
4. Delivery Terms
4.1 Transit Time Domestically
In general, domestic shipments are in transit for 2 - 7 days
4.2 Transit time Internationally
Generally, orders shipped internationally are in transit for 4 - 22 days. This varies greatly depending on the courier you have selected. We are able to offer a more specific estimate when you are choosing your courier at checkout.
4.3 Dispatch Time
Orders are usually dispatched within 2 business days of payment of order
Our warehouse operates on Monday - Friday during standard business hours, except on national holidays at which time the warehouse will be closed. In these instances, we take steps to ensure shipment delays will be kept to a minimum.
4.4 Change Of Delivery Address / Incorrect Address
For change of delivery address requests, we are able to change the address at any time before the order has been dispatched. When customer provide incorrect shipping address, customer will be given a choice of re-shipment (at customer expense) or a refund, less any shipping and restocking fee.
4.5 P.O. Box Shipping
Element Tattoo Supply will ship to P.O. box addresses using postal services only. We are unable to offer couriers services to these locations.
4.6 Military Address Shipping
We are able to ship to military addresses using USPS. We are unable to offer this service using courier services.
4.7 Items Out Of Stock
If an item is out of stock, we will dispatch the in-stock items immediately and send the remaining items once they return to stock.
4.8 Delivery Time Exceeded
If delivery time has exceeded the forecasted time, please contact us so that we can conduct an investigation.
5. Tracking Notifications
Upon dispatch, customers will receive a tracking link from which they will be able to follow the progress of their shipment based on the latest updates made available by the shipping provider.
6. Parcels Damaged In Transit
If a package is received in a damaged condition, customer is expected to refuse shipment and notify us immediately. If the package was delivered without customer being present, customer is expected to not open package and notify us for further instructions. If damage was observed after the package was opened, customer is expected to retain all package material(s), take a photo of damaged item and call us immediately.
7. Duties & Taxes
7.1 Sales Tax
Sales tax has already been applied to the price of the goods as displayed on the website
7.2 Import Duties & Taxes
Import duties and taxes for international shipments may be liable to be paid upon arrival in destination country. This varies by country, and Element Tattoo Supply encourage you to be aware of these potential costs before placing an order with us.
If you refuse to to pay duties and taxes upon arrival at your destination country, the goods will be returned to Element Tattoo Supply at the customers expense, and the customer will receive a refund for the value of goods paid, minus the cost of the return shipping. The cost of the initial shipping will not be refunded.
If you change your mind before you have received your order, we are able to accept cancellations at any time before the order has been dispatched. If an order has already been dispatched, please refer to our refund policy.
Parcels are insured for loss and damage up to the value as stated by the courier.
9.1 Process for parcel damaged in-transit
We will process a refund or replacement as soon as the courier has completed their investigation into the claim.
9.2 Process for parcel lost package in-transit/delivery
Customer is expected to report the lost/stolen item within 48 hours of the delivery date. A lost claim will be processed through carrier. A replacement will be issued once the carrier has adjudicated the claim.
11. Customer service
For all customer service enquiries, please email us at 657-400-9062