PRIMARY PMU Cartridges - Box of 20
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Free US Shipping on orders over $100
- Same-day Shipping on orders received by 2pm PST.
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Produced with the same great quality as our PRIMARY and LOW PROFILE Cartridges but in needle groups most desired by PMU or permanent makeup artists. High-quality, sharp and precise.
- Designed for precision.
- Cartridge Membrane Style
- Made of 304 medical stainless steel
- Size, Lot, Exp. date are all printed on each tattoo needle blister packed
- Each needle is fully disposable
- Compatible with any tattoo machine, the pen, and all major cartridge tubes that use the standard cartridge system
The taper of the needle is the way the tip of the needle runs. There are different tapers and with some cartridges you can choose between the tapers.
- Long Taper (LT) The needle has a bleed of 7mm which stands for slim needle that leaves very precise and clear lines.
- Long Point Taper (LPT) Long Taper sharpend twice, giving it an extra sharp point.
- Point Taper (PT) Each needle is sharpened twice, giving it an extra sharp point.
- Textured (T) The letter "T" after the taper stands for 'textured'. That means the needle is not a smooth needle but with texture on the needle. This ensures more pigment implementation in the skin.