TAC SciencesTopical Tattooing Cream
MadacOne of the main reasons people do not get tattoos is because of the pain associated with the application. However, with this professional tattoo numbing solution by TAC, you can give your customers the beautiful tattoo they’ve always wanted without the pain that they fear.
Applied 15 minutes before or during a session, this topical tattooing cream will not only provide your customers with relief during the tattooing process but will encourage them to come back for more ink once they realize how minimal the pain is during the session. Unlike some other tattoo anesthetic creams, TAC’s was developed in collaboration with board-certified dermatologists and industry-leading tattoo artists to ensure fast and effective pain relief. TAC is available in individually packaged 1-ounce jars to professionally licensed tattoo artists in the United States. TAC contains a prilocaine base, lidocaine base, peg-9 stearate, water carbomer, and phenoxyethanol.
How to use:
- Before application, wash hands with soap and water and wear gloves
- Shave and wash area receiving treatment with soap and water. Dry area completely.
- Use a tongue depressor to stir TAC and then apply a small amount of TAC to the area. (Leave on for 30 minutes for a small area or 45-60 minutes for a large area before wiping off completely.)
- Apply stencil. (Keep TAC handy to apply during the tattoo process.)
Tattoo outline first.
- Apply small amounts of TAC and rub into skin throughout the shading and color session. This is when TAC works the best! (Apply on top of a dental bib and not seran wrap when using on a work station.)
- Clean the tattoo if white ink is going to be applied. Apply a thin layer of TAC on the tattoo. Approved for use before and during the tattoo application processide FDW Plus disinfecting your tattoo station with Madacide wipes,